If you’re wanting to maximise your sale price, high-end property styling may just be the best investment you make. At Sympatico, property styling is at the core of our business. Through understanding the Canberra buyer, we are able to design an environment that excites, impresses and ultimately influences potential buyers to purchase your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does property styling with Sympatico Property Styling work?
When you engage with Sympatico Property Styling, you are engaging in a professional service with stylists who will bring out the full potential of your home.
We will help you to reach the optimal sale price for your home by filling it with high-quality furnishings suited to your home’s style and target market.
What is the process?
- We will meet at your property to discover the unique requirements of your home. At this time, our goal is to understand the style and layout that will best suit the property, as well as the audience demographic the property will be marketed to.
- We will provide you with a proposal, based on our understanding of your needs. The proposal will outline the inclusions, duration, as well as our terms and conditions.
- Upon confirmation of our proposal, we will arrange an installation date with you.
- Our expert property stylists will carefully select an interior scheme to best suit your property.
- On installation day, our team will style your property ready for the commencement of your sales campaign. Be prepared that you may not recognise your house at the end!
Can I hire just a few pieces from Sympatico Property Styling?
No, we do not do partial styles. We believe it is in your best interest to completely re-style your home to add the most value to the end result.
What types of properties do you style?
We style a range of different properties, from one-bedroom apartments through to large estate residences. We cater to a range of interior styles including everything from modern contemporary to classic elegance, finding the best look to suit the property, geographical area and target market.
We frequently work with Canberra’s leading builders and developers to style custom builds. Clients include Blackett Homes, Hindmarch, Amalgamated Property Group, Base Developments, Brother Projects, Antos Constructions, Papas Projects, Creative Building and Elevated Living.
Sympatico also offers styling for displays. Some of our current display projects include Founders Lane, The Ridge, Campbell 5 Sienna, and Iskia. Call us to have a chat about our competitive rates for long-term displays.
What are the payment terms?
We accept payment by cash, credit card or direct deposit. We also offer interest-free payment options through ZipMoney. An initial deposit is required to hold your booking and the remaining balance is due upfront prior to installation.
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read our Terms & Conditions regarding our Property Styling service.